Sure thing! Social media is an ever-expanding universe, and it can be tough to keep up with the latest and greatest tools. But don’t fret! In this article, we’re going to take a deep dive into the world of social tools and discover the very best ones available. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a social media newbie, these tools are guaranteed to make your life easier and your content more engaging. So let’s get started, and prepare to become a social media superstar!
Unlock Your Social Media Potential with the Best Tools Around
Social media is a never-ending adventure, and it’s not always easy to navigate. But fear not, for there are some truly amazing socialmedia tools out there that can help you achieve your goals. From scheduling posts to creating stunning visuals, these tools are designed to make your life easier and your content more engaging. So let’s explore the best social media tools available and see how they can help you unlock your full potential.
List of Social Media Tools – Which is Best Ever!
1. Hootsuite: The Ultimate Social Media Management Tool
Hootsuite was founded in 2008 by Ryan Holmes, and it is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The platform allows users to manage multiple sm accounts from one central dashboard. Hootsuite is an all-in-one solution that enables users to schedule posts, monitor their feeds, analyze their performance, and collaborate with their teams.
- Social media management: Hootsuite allows users to manage multiple SM accounts from a single dashboard, making it easy to schedule and publish content, engage with followers, and track social media performance.
- Team collaboration: Hootsuite’s collaboration features allow team members to work together on social media management, assign tasks, and monitor progress.
- Analytics and reporting: Hootsuite provides in-depth analytics and reporting on social media performance, including data on engagement, follower growth, and more.
- Content curation: With Hootsuite, users can easily discover and curate content from a variety of sources, including RSS feeds, social media platforms, and content libraries.
- Integrations: Hootsuite integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Multiple Account Management: This feature is particularly useful for businesses that have multiple social media accounts that they need to manage.
- Scheduling Posts: Users can schedule posts for different time zones and days, making it easy to manage a social media calendar.
- Collaboration: Hootsuite enables team members to work together on social media accounts. Team members can assign tasks, respond to messages, and leave comments on posts, making collaboration easy and efficient.
- Social Listening: Hootsuite allows users to monitor social media conversations and mentions.
- Analytics: Users can track their social media performance, monitor engagement rates, and gain insights into their audience.
- Pricing: Hootsuite’s pricing can be expensive for businesses that require advanced features.
- Complexity: The platform offers a range of features, which can be confusing for new users.
- Limited Instagram Features: The platform allows users to schedule posts and monitor their feeds, but it does not offer direct publishing or hashtag monitoring.
As of February 2023, Hootsuite has a 4.4/5 rating on Getapp.
According to SimilarWeb, Hootsuite receives over 7.5 million visits per month.
2. Buffer: Social media management tool
Buffer was founded in 2010 by Joel Gascoigne and Leo Widrich. The company started as a simple tool for scheduling tweets, but it quickly evolved into a full-fledged social media management platform. Buffer has since grown to over 80 employees and has over 75,000 customers.
Buffer offers a variety of features that make social media management easier, including:
- Post scheduling: Schedule posts to be published at a specific time and date across multiple social media platforms.
- Analytics: Track the performance of your social media posts and measure engagement.
- Content suggestions: Discover and share relevant content based on your industry or interests.
- Team collaboration: Collaborate with team members and assign roles and permissions.
- RSS feed integration: Automatically share blog posts and other content via RSS feed.
- User-friendly interface: Buffer is easy to use, even for those who are new to social media management.
- Scheduling flexibility: Buffer allows you to schedule posts at your convenience, rather than having to publish in real time.
- Analytics: Buffer provides comprehensive analytics to help you track the performance of your social media posts.
- Content suggestions: Buffer’s content suggestions feature can help you discover relevant content to share with your audience.
- Limited social media platforms: While Buffer supports major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, it doesn’t support other platforms like Pinterest or TikTok.
- Limited features: While Buffer’s core features are strong, some users may find the platform lacking in more advanced features.
- Cost: Buffer can be relatively expensive compared to other social media management tools.
Buffer has received generally positive reviews from users and experts alike. Users praise Buffer’s ease of use, scheduling flexibility, and comprehensive analytics. However, some users have noted the platform’s limited features and higher cost compared to other social media management tools.
Buffer has a strong online presence, with over 3.3 million monthly visits to its website, according to SimilarWeb.
3. Tweepi: Twitter management and growth tool
Tweepi is a Twitter management tool that was first launched in 2010. It was created to help users manage their Twitter accounts by providing a platform that could be used to find and engage with targeted users.
Tweepi offers several key features for managing Twitter accounts, including:
- Targeted Following: Tweepi allows users to find and follow other Twitter users based on specific criteria, such as keywords, location, and hashtags.
- Unfollow: Tweepi allows users to quickly unfollow accounts that are not following them back.
- Twitter Lists: Tweepi allows users to create and manage Twitter lists, which can be used to organize followers and keep track of specific topics or trends.
- Engagement: Tweepi provides tools to help users engage with their followers, such as by sending automated welcome messages, retweeting content, and thanking followers for retweets.
- Targeted Following: Tweepi’s ability to find and follow targeted users makes it a useful tool for businesses looking to grow their Twitter following.
- Twitter Lists: Tweepi’s list management features can help users organize their Twitter followers and stay on top of specific topics or trends.
- Engagement: Tweepi’s engagement tools can help users build relationships with their followers and increase their overall engagement on Twitter.
- Learning Curve: Tweepi can be somewhat difficult to learn and navigate, especially for new users who are not familiar with Twitter’s interface.
- Limited Features: Tweepi’s feature set is somewhat limited when compared to other Twitter management tools, which may be a drawback for some users.
- Price: Tweepi’s pricing is somewhat high, especially for small businesses or individuals who may not have a large budget for social media tools.
Tweepi has generally positive reviews, with many users praising its ability to help them grow their Twitter following and engage with their audience. Some users have noted that the interface can be difficult to navigate, but overall Tweepi is considered a useful tool for Twitter management.
Tweepi’s website receives an estimated 104.8K visitors per month, according to SimilarWeb.
4. Canva: Cisual content creator
Canva was founded in 2012 by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht, and Cameron Adams in Sydney, Australia. The platform quickly gained popularity due to its ease of use and wide range of design options. Canva has since grown into a global company with offices in several countries, including Australia, China, and the United States.
Canva offers a wide range of features that make it easy for users to create beautiful designs. Some of the key features of the platform include:
- Template library: Canva offers a vast library of professionally designed templates for a range of purposes, including social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, and more.
- Design tools: Canva provides users with an array of design tools to help them create unique designs, including image editing tools, fonts, and graphics.
- Collaboration features: Canva allows users to collaborate with others in real-time, making it a popular tool for businesses and marketing teams.
- Branding features: Canva offers branding tools that allow users to create brand kits, which include custom logos, colors, and fonts.
- Mobile app: Canva has a mobile app that allows users to create and edit designs on the go.
- Canva is a user-friendly platform that is accessible to individuals with little to no design experience.
- The platform offers a wide range of design templates and tools to help users create beautiful visuals for both digital and print media.
- Canva provides an affordable option for businesses and individuals seeking to create professional designs without breaking the bank.
- The collaboration and branding features make Canva a popular tool for businesses and marketing teams.
- While Canva provides a wide range of design options, the platform may not be suitable for individuals seeking highly custom designs.
- The free version of Canva has limited features, and users must upgrade to access more advanced design tools.
- Some users have reported slow loading times and occasional glitches.
Canva has generally received positive reviews, with users praising the platform’s ease of use, a wide range of design options, and affordability. The collaboration features have also been praised by businesses and marketing teams. However, some users have reported occasional glitches and slow loading times.
According to SimilarWeb, Canva has a significant online presence, with an estimated 365.7 million monthly visits as of January 2022.
5. Buzzsumo: Discover Top Performing Content and Influencers
Buzzsumo is a content marketing tool created by James Blackwell and Henley Wing. It was launched in 2014 and has since become a popular tool for content creators, marketers, and social media managers. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- Buzzsumo allows users to search for content and find the most popular and shared content for a particular topic or website.
- Users can search by keyword, domain, or author to find popular content and see how many social media shares it has received.
- The tool also provides insights into the types of content that are performing well on different social media platforms.
- User-friendly interface
- Powerful search capabilities to find the most shared content
- Provides insights into the performance of the content on different social media platforms
- Allows for content tracking and monitoring
- Provides data on backlinks and influencers
- Limited features in the free version
- Expensive pricing for the full version
- Limited ability to customize reports
Buzzsumo has generally positive reviews from users and industry experts. Users praise the platform for its ability to provide valuable insights and data on content performance, while some criticize the high cost of the full version.
According to SimilarWeb, Buzzsumo has an estimated 599.7K monthly visits and has been steadily increasing in traffic over the past year. The majority of the traffic comes from organic search, with social and referral traffic following closely behind.
6. MeetEdgar: Automation tool for content scheduling and recycling
MeetEdgar was founded in 2014 by Laura Roeder, a social media expert and serial entrepreneur. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has quickly grown to become a leading social media management platform.
MeetEdgar offers several key features that set it apart from other social media management tools, including:
- Automated Posting: MeetEdgar allows users to schedule and automate their social media posts, saving them time and ensuring that they never miss a post.
- Content Library: MeetEdgar’s Content Library allows users to organize and store their social media posts, making it easy to recycle and reuse content.
- RSS Feeds: MeetEdgar allows users to add RSS feeds to their accounts, making it easy to curate content and keep their social media profiles fresh and engaging.
- Analytics: MeetEdgar provides users with detailed analytics that help them track the performance of their social media posts and make informed decisions about their social media strategy.
- Time-saving: MeetEdgar’s automation features make it easy to schedule and post content, saving users time and energy.
- Content Organization: MeetEdgar’s Content Library allows users to organize their social media posts, making it easy to recycle and reuse content.
- Analytics: MeetEdgar provides users with detailed analytics that help them track the performance of their social media posts and make informed decisions about their social media strategy.
- Customer Support: MeetEdgar offers excellent customer support, with a responsive team that is available to help users with any questions or issues.
- Price: MeetEdgar can be more expensive than some other social media management tools, which may make it less accessible for small businesses or individuals.
- Limited Platforms: MeetEdgar does not support as many social media platforms as some other tools, which may be a disadvantage for businesses that rely heavily on certain platforms.
MeetEdgar has received generally positive reviews from users, with many praising its ease of use and automation features. However, some users have noted that the price can be a barrier for small businesses or individuals, and others have expressed frustration with the limited platform support.
According to SimilarWeb, MeetEdgar receives an estimated 230,000 monthly visits to its website. This indicates that it is a popular social media management tool with a significant user base.
7. Sprout Social: Social media management solution for all businesses
Sprout Social is a social media management and optimization platform that was founded in 2010. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois, and was created with the goal of helping businesses improve their social media presence and engagement.
Sprout Social provides a variety of tools and features to help businesses manage and optimize their social media presence. Some of its key features include:
- Social Media Management – Users can manage all their social media accounts from a single dashboard, including scheduling and publishing content, responding to comments, and tracking performance.
- CRM Integration – The platform integrates with popular CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zendesk, allowing users to easily track customer interactions across different channels.
- Analytics and Reporting – Sprout Social provides in-depth analytics and reporting tools, including customizable dashboards and the ability to track key metrics like engagement, clicks, and conversions.
- Listening and Engagement – The platform allows businesses to monitor and track conversations about their brand on social media, as well as engage with customers and prospects in real time.
Some of the advantages of using Sprout Social include:
- Comprehensive social media management tools – Sprout Social offers a wide range of tools for managing and optimizing social media accounts, making it a great all-in-one solution for businesses.
- CRM integration – The ability to integrate with popular CRMs makes it easy to track customer interactions across different channels and provide a seamless customer experience.
- In-depth analytics and reporting – The platform provides detailed analytics and reporting tools, allowing businesses to measure the impact of their social media efforts and make data-driven decisions.
- Listening and engagement tools – The ability to monitor and engage with customers in real time can help businesses build stronger relationships and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of the potential drawbacks of using Sprout Social include:
- Cost – Sprout Social can be more expensive than some other social media management platforms, which may not be feasible for smaller businesses or those on a tight budget.
- Learning curve – While the platform is user-friendly, there is still a learning curve involved in mastering all the features and tools available.
- Limited integrations – While Sprout Social does integrate with popular CRMs, it may not integrate with all the tools and platforms that businesses use, which could be a limitation for some users.
Sprout Social has generally positive reviews, with users praising its comprehensive features and ease of use. Some common complaints include the high cost and limited integrations with other platforms.
According to SimilarWeb, Sprout Social has an estimated 2.5 million monthly visitors and ranks as the 171st most popular website in the Marketing and Advertising category.
8. Later: Social media scheduling tool
Later is a social media scheduling and marketing platform that was founded in 2014 by Matt Smith, Ian MacKinnon, and Taylor Jones. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, and has grown to become a leading platform for social media marketing and automation.
- Visual content calendar: Later’s visual content calendar allows users to see all of their scheduled posts for each social media platform in one place.
- Instagram scheduling: Later’s Instagram scheduling feature includes the ability to schedule photo, video, and carousel posts, as well as stories and IGTV videos.
- Linkin.bio: This feature allows users to create a clickable, shoppable landing page for their Instagram profile.
- Hashtag suggestions: Later offers hashtag suggestions based on a user’s post content and past performance.
- Analytics: Later’s analytics feature provides users with insights into their social media performance, including engagement rates and follower growth.
- User-friendly interface: Later is known for its easy-to-use interface, making it accessible to users of all skill levels.
- Comprehensive Instagram scheduling: Later offers a wide range of scheduling options for Instagram, including stories and IGTV videos.
- Linkin.bio feature: The Linkin.bio feature is especially useful for e-commerce businesses, as it allows followers to easily purchase products featured in posts.
- Hashtag suggestions: Later’s hashtag suggestions can save time for users who struggle to come up with effective hashtags.
- Affordable pricing: Later’s pricing plans are competitive and affordable compared to other social media management platforms.
- Limited analytics: While Later offers basic analytics for each social media platform, it doesn’t provide in-depth data or insights.
- No direct publishing for some social media platforms: While Later allows scheduling for most major social media platforms, it doesn’t support direct publishing for some, such as Twitter and Pinterest.
Later has generally positive reviews, with users praising its user-friendly interface and Instagram scheduling capabilities. However, some users have reported issues with glitches and slow loading times.
Later is a popular social media management platform, with an estimated 4 million users as of 2021. Its website receives over 1 million visits per month, with the majority of traffic coming from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
9. Sendible: Maximize Your Social Media ROI
Sendible is a social media management platform founded in 2009 by Gavin Hammar. The company is headquartered in London, UK, and has additional offices in the United States and India. Over the years, Sendible has grown to become a popular tool among digital marketers and social media managers, offering a suite of features to help users streamline their social media activities.
- Content Scheduling and Publishing: Sendible allows users to schedule and publish content across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
- Social Listening and Monitoring: Sendible enables users to monitor social media activity and stay up-to-date on conversations surrounding their brand and industry.
- Team Collaboration: Sendible offers features for team collaboration, including the ability to assign tasks and workflows, track performance, and manage permissions.
- Analytics and Reporting: Sendible provides users with detailed analytics and reporting to help them track social media performance and measure the success of their campaigns.
- Customizable Branding: Sendible allows users to customize their social media profiles with their brand logos, colors, and images.
- A comprehensive suite of social media management tools
- User-friendly interface and easy to navigate
- Customizable branding options
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Excellent customer support and training resources
- Limited social listening and monitoring features compared to some competitors
- Higher pricing tiers can be expensive for smaller businesses
- Some features are not as robust as competitors
As of February 2023, Sendible has a 4.5/5 rating on G2 and a 4.5/5 rating on Capterra. Users generally praise the software for its ease of use, robust feature set, and excellent customer support.
According to SimilarWeb, Sendible receives approximately 150,000 monthly visits to its website.
10. AgoraPulse: Social Media Management Made Easy
Agorapulse was founded in 2011 by Benoit Hediard, Emeric Ernoult, and other French entrepreneurs. It started as a Facebook application that allowed users to create custom Facebook tabs for their business pages. Since then, the platform has grown to include various social media management tools. Today, Agorapulse is based in Paris, France, and has a team of over 50 people.
Agorapulse is a comprehensive social media management tool that allows users to manage their various social media accounts in one place. Some of its key features include:
- Social Media Scheduling: Agorapulse allows users to schedule social media posts in advance. This feature can help businesses save time and streamline their social media marketing efforts.
- Social Media Monitoring: Agorapulse enables users to monitor their social media accounts and respond to comments and messages from one dashboard. This feature helps businesses to maintain a consistent brand voice and improve engagement with their audience.
- Social Media Analytics: Agorapulse provides detailed analytics on the performance of social media accounts. This feature helps businesses to track their progress and make informed decisions about their social media marketing strategy.
- Team Collaboration: Agorapulse allows multiple team members to work on social media accounts simultaneously. This feature is useful for businesses with multiple social media accounts and teams.
- Content Curation: Agorapulse allows users to curate content from RSS feeds and other sources. This feature is helpful for businesses that need to keep their social media accounts active but don’t have the time or resources to create all the content themselves.
- Easy to Use: Agorapulse has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- All-in-One Platform: Agorapulse allows users to manage their various social media accounts in one place, which makes it a time-saver and a cost-effective solution for businesses.
- Excellent Customer Support: Agorapulse offers excellent customer support through its online chat feature and email support.
- Advanced Features: Agorapulse provides advanced features such as social media analytics, team collaboration, and content curation that can help businesses take their social media marketing efforts to the next level.
- Limited Platforms: Agorapulse does not support all social media platforms. It only supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Limited Integrations: Agorapulse has limited integrations with other software tools. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that use multiple software tools.
- No Free Plan: Agorapulse does not offer a free plan, which can be a disadvantage for small businesses with limited budgets.
Agorapulse has received positive reviews from its users. Customers praise the platform’s user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and advanced features such as social media analytics and team collaboration. Some negative reviews mention the limited social media platform support and limited integrations.
According to SimilarWeb, Agorapulse has an estimated 1.7 million monthly visits to its website. The majority of the traffic comes from the United States, followed by France, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
11. CoSchedule: Get your entire marketing in one place
CoSchedule was founded in 2013 by Garrett Moon and Justin Walsh, who saw a need for a better way to manage content and social media. It started as a WordPress plugin and has since evolved into a robust platform for marketing teams to manage their entire workflow.
CoSchedule offers a range of features that make it an ideal solution for marketing teams. Some of the key features of CoSchedule include:
- Marketing Calendar: CoSchedule offers a centralized marketing calendar that allows teams to view and manage all their marketing activities in one place.
- Social Media Scheduling: CoSchedule enables users to schedule social media posts in advance across multiple platforms.
- Content Management: CoSchedule provides a content marketing suite, including a blog calendar, content asset management, and content analytics.
- Task Management: CoSchedule helps teams manage tasks and assign them to team members for seamless collaboration.
- Integrations: CoSchedule integrates with a variety of tools, including WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and many others.
Centralized Workflow: CoSchedule offers a centralized platform to manage all aspects of a marketing team’s workflow.
- Customizable: CoSchedule is highly customizable, allowing users to tailor the platform to their specific needs.
- User-Friendly Interface: The interface is easy to use, and it offers a user-friendly experience.
- Support: CoSchedule offers excellent customer support, including email, live chat, and phone support.
- Collaboration: CoSchedule makes it easy for teams to collaborate and manage tasks in real-time.
- Price: CoSchedule is relatively expensive compared to some other project management tools.
- Learning Curve: CoSchedule has a bit of a learning curve and can take some time to get used to.
- Limited Mobile App: The mobile app is not as feature-rich as the web application.
- Limited Integrations: CoSchedule’s integration options are limited compared to other marketing project management tools.
- Reporting: CoSchedule’s reporting could be more comprehensive, and users may need to supplement the platform with other analytics tools.
CoSchedule has received generally positive reviews from its users. Users appreciate the platform’s user-friendly interface, centralized workflow, and excellent customer support. Some users have criticized the price of the platform and the limited integration options.
According to SimilarWeb, CoSchedule has an estimated 860.0K monthly visitors to its website.
Social media tools can be a game-changer for your online presence. From scheduling posts to creating killer content, these tools can make your life so much easier. So don’t be afraid to experiment with new tools and see what works best for you. Happy social media-ing!